Friday, April 22, 2016

Sunglasses Boy

I have amassed many pairs of sunglasses over the past 2 years or so. But to my defense, when I see something that fancies my eyes, I have to let go of one. I either give it away or sell it online. As of this writing, a pair of Cutler and Gross is on its way to my door :D

Most of the sunglasses that I own are pretty classic. I like classics in general because I know they will last for a very long time. But this pair, I can't stop thinking about...

I first saw it a few seasons ago. I thought it was a limited edition piece. But maybe not as I still see it everywhere. It's ridiculously expensive. And truthfully, I want it as it looks so cool (for the lack of a better term). I'm going to wait until the hype dies down. Maybe it will become more reasonably priced by then? Hehe

Dior Homme Composit 1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment